House: Kitchen Faucet


My sink had been driving me crazy. I put the older faucet in many years ago and at the time it was way higher than the previous faucet. Not high enough! It was such a pain to fill pots and due to the years of hard water build up (yes, I cleaned it off with CLR often) it recently became hard to swivel back and forth. I thought I was stuck with it because technically, it still worked. Then I noticed that it was corroding where it swiveled. YAY!


I wasn't sure if I would like the single handled faucet and didn't even think it would work since I had a 3/4 hole sink. I went back and forth until I tried a friend's a few times and it really grew on me. I found an inexpensive one at Lowes and then stumbled on the same one at Wal-Mart for a few dollars cheaper! Score! I wanted the soap dispenser so much! The sprayers never seem to work after a few months.

It was super easy to install all by myself and it was done in about an hour. I absolutely love my new faucet and soap dispenser!!

**You'll notice in the last picture the reconfiguration of the plumbing I did several years ago. The previous set up looked like a maze.

Comments

Popular Posts