Frosty Mug DC

I like Diet Coke but not to the extent that you'd think*. Most avid soda drinkers that I come to think of get a large fountain drink first thing in the morning on the way to work. No way! First of all, I am not a fan of fountain drinks. Sure I'll get one occasionally at a restaurant but mostly if it comes with the meal. They're too flat for me. Second, I can't usually even finish a whole can!*

I recently found that the best way to drink a DC (for me) is frosty mug style. MMMmmm! Besides having it in a can for maximum bite (I'm not even a fan of the bottles and especially not the 2L) it is even better this way creating even more bite! The only catch is that I have to drink it fast. That's easy though because it's so good.

*I clarify this because it seems that every time I drink it I get lectured as if I'm an addict.

Comments

Popular Posts