DIY Fancy Popcorn

Over the holidays my friend Jill introduced me to the fancy popcorn that she makes. When I finally decided to make it for myself I couldn't believe how easy it was. Let's just say I now keep the ingredients on hand at all times. It only takes about 10 minutes from start to finish.

Fancy Popcorn

1. Microwaveable buttered popcorn (6pk matches up well with the Almond Bark)
2. Almond Bark* (contains 12 bricks)
**I highly recommend Western Family brand for both items. They are both made with Palm Oil.
*Almond Bark is named for the color not the flavor. It is vanilla.

Use 2 bricks per 1 bag of popcorn.
Pop in microwave per instructions and spread out on a cookie sheet or something similar.
Melt Vanilla Bark in microwave per instructions and drizzle over the popcorn.
Wait until it dries and then break it up into a bowl.
DONE!

Comments

Popular Posts