Puzzle Tradition

This first puzzle I got at DI for .75 because I told them I wasn't going to spend $1.50 for a puzzle that only costs $1 brand new. I did it on Celia's birthday. She likes puzzle too and we do them the same way.

I decided to find out where these LPF/Puzzlebug puzzles come from. I knew I had seen them at a $1 store. Turns out it's Dollar Tree. So I hit both of the one's in my area and found them at the one just up the road from the DI. This puzzle took 1 1/2 hours to complete.

This puzzle in particular is a Panoramic as you can see. I wasn't sure if I'd like them so I only bought 2. I did the first one the night before Thanksgiving and I did this one the morning of Thanksgiving. I really like these too. They're a lot of puzzle in a little package. It's as tall as a DVD case and about 3 1/2 cases wide.

Back to the Puzzlebug since I only got 2 of the Panoramic. Same width but taller. This one was also completed on Thanksgiving Day. I bought 6 of these and the 2 Panoramic so I have plenty of puzzles to get me through the new year. YAY!

Comments

Popular Posts