Eat: Spaghetti with Veggies


Because I am currently unemployed, I am attempting to eat what I already have or purchase as little as possible to complete a meal. So in this case, I had to buy a can of Hunts for $.87 and a sweet onion because my garden onions are not ready yet. They will both last me for several meals. Okay so the onion will only cover 3 but I got a smaller one.

I threw this together the yesterday and it was so delicious I had it again tonight! It is a lot of food and it is healthy if you're careful with the oil.

Recipe for One 
1 serving Thin Spaghetti 
1 small can of mushrooms
sliced sweet onion
frozen pepper strips
2 tsp Olive Oil 

Boil spaghetti and saute veggies in a pan with Olive Oil.
Drain spaghetti and add just enough sauce to moisten it all. 
Drain excess oil (if you used a little extra) and combine with spaghetti.

Comments

Popular Posts