Hike: Timp Falls in the Fall

This is where the trail splits and you go to your left. I found out a few days later that the other trail "Lame Horse" leads to the parking lot at the top of Timp. No Thanks.

Beautiful fall colors through the Aspen Trees and a bluebird sky. I had to crop this one a little because I couldn't get close enough but this was what I was going for. It was so bright out though that I couldn't see that I was chopping off the tops of the trees.

 Another blind photograph. I couldn't see a thing so I hoped for the best and I sure got it! I love this pic. I took it while we sat on a rock eating our Subway Sandwiches.

On the way back down I was able to better capture the lower falls and of course, there's the token shot of the trail. I would like to hike all the way to the top one of these days using this route when I'm in better shape. Soon.

Comments

Popular Posts