Hike: Big Springs Hollow Trail



I don't have anything good to say about this hike so I will keep it short. There are several trails you see online that crisscross, it's a gravel road and a trail. I tried both and the actual trail was ten times better. As you can see, there were several signs along this trail but we never found anything that looked like a spring. I pretty much got eaten alive by horseflies (and I mean eaten alive!!!) while hiking to a construction site. Fun. We even hiked a short way past where we thought the spring was supposed to and nothing. If there is a next time it will be with the Cascade Saddle destination instead.

My little happy moment on this hike. I met this young moose. We had a nice little conversation while I tried to get a decent picture. It just watched me and twitched it's ear. I couldn't stay long because of the fly situation. Not that moving helped any.

Comments

Popular Posts