Knit: Leg Warmers


Leg Warmers (Knit)
by Julie Wadlinger

Finished Measurements
TBA

Materials
1 Skeins Caron R Simply Soft Party TM
Shown in: 0003 Spring Sparkle
One pair size 8 US double pointed needles
Yarn needle

Gauge
18 sts and 24 rows = 4 ins

Directions (Make 2)
Using long tail CO 44 stitches. [K2, P2] when casting on.
Rnd 1: [K2, P2] to end of rnd.
Repeat Rnd 1 until you reach the desired length.

I finally finished the third pair! This is an 8 yr old but I made them to fit her and the skinny 13 year old so they could share. I split the skein and knit as far as I could with all of the yarn and made sure they were the same number of rounds. They are slightly bigger than the pair I also made a smaller pair for a skinny/tall 11 yr (at the time) old dancer in Royal Sparkle. The girls grew but the blue pair still fits.

Comments

Popular Posts