Read: Millie's Fling

Millie's Fling by Jill Mansell



When Millie Brady saves Orla Hart's life she doesn't realise how drastically it will change her own – not least because the boyfriend who was asking her to move in with him at the time stormed off in a huff. Actually, Millie's relieved. She's happy to enjoy a man-free summer in Cornwall. But Orla has other ideas. She's determined that Millie should meet the man of her dreams. Trouble is, Millie's taste in men doesn't tally with Orla's. The one who really interests her is Hugh Emerson, and he's the man with whom Orla's adamant she mustn't get involved...




I really enjoyed this book. It was quite the large paperback (5-1/2 x 8-1/2 and 500 pages) but the other book I had originally chosen was even larger and it was a hardback. I at least needed something a little bendable for my travels. I spend a while at the library the week before my cruise searching the stacks with my lists. I read it every day on the cruise and after with some afternoons in the yard with the dogs during this recent and most perfect weather. I finished it in under 3 weeks which is pretty good for me. No renewal. There was only one "F" bomb that I recall. It was a charming story and it was clean.

Comments

Popular Posts