Read: Lakeshore Chronicles #9

Return to Willow Lake by Susan Wiggs


(Lakeshore Chronicles #9)


Return to Willow Lake

When Sonnet finds out her mother is unexpectedly expecting, and that the pregnancy is high risk, she puts everything on hold-the job, the fellowship, the boyfriend-and heads home to Avalon. Once her mom is out of danger, Sonnet intends to pick up her life where she left off. 

But when her mother receives a devastating diagnosis, Sonnet must decide what really matters in life, even if that means staying in Avalon and taking a job that forces her to work alongside her biggest, and maybe her sweetest mistake-award-winning filmmaker Zach Alger.




Another one that took me a while to get going on but as always once I do it's hard to put down. There's only one more book from the Lakeshore Chronicles and it's a Christmas one so it is going to have to wait until I get back from my trip. Meanwhile, I picked up another very large hardback book. I hope to find the paperback version at the DI before I go.

Comments

Popular Posts