Biking. My Exercise of Choice

10.3 Miles Provo to Spanish Fork
This morning I got my bicycle fixed. The front wheel had gotten all wiggly again so I took it over to Mad Dog Cycles which is like 2 blocks from my house and the tech fixed it on the spot free of charge. Awesome. Of course this made me want to ride some more.

Shortly after that I was talking to my sister who was headed home (south of Spanish Fork) and she said she had to come back my way by 2pm. I mentioned riding my bike to her house and she said I'd never make it in time. Was that a dare?! It was 12:45pm. Of course I wasn't going to make it all the way to her house but I definitely made it to where she didn't have to go out of her way to pick me up. I rode from my house to the Macey's grocery store in Spanish Fork via the route above and got there with 10 minutes to spare and she ended up being late.

3.9 Miles Orem to Provo

She took me directly to the Legacy Dance Studio in Orem where I hung out for several hours. After realizing she wasn't going anywhere until 7pm I rode home via the route above. I had done the same route on Friday round trip. Let's hope I can keep this up.

Comments

Popular Posts