Bake. Cupcake Success

Last cupcake post I made the cream and it was so yummy. I had left over and I didn't want it to go to waste. My plan was to make what you see here since the last attempt was sickening sweet. This on the other hand was absolutely delicious!

I used a regular cheap chocolate cake mix and added some chocolate pudding to give it some substance. I do admit I almost forgot to add it so the cupcakes themselves could have turned out a little better. Totally my fault. After adding a wee bit of milk to the almost room temperature (from fridge) cream I whipped it back into shape and put it into my frosting shooter. Rather than "frosting" the cupcake I decided to just do the cream in the middle overflowing to the top. I didn't do much because I didn't feel like making more. Delicious!

Angel Cream Filling Recipe: from HERE
1/4 c Solid Shortening. (I used Coconut Oil)
1/4 c Butter.
2 c Sifted Confectioners Sugar.
1 tbsp Milk.
1/2 tsp Vanilla.
Mix the first two items with a beater. Slowly add the Powdered Sugar then add the Milk and Vanilla.

Comments

Popular Posts