Red, White and Blue Mini Dessert

I got these fabulous little dessert glasses the other day when I was at Ikea with my friend Michelle. I mostly remembered that I was even looking for them because I was with her. She likes to bake and cook and we wandered slowly through that section of the store so it gave me lots of time to think. I need another set of 4.

I love the idea of these mini desserts and so when I got home I immediately looked up something to make. Then I realized I didn't want to try someone else's recipe. I simply found a few I already had and combined them. The mistake I made was that I quickly cut each recipe in half. I goofed somewhere because the cheesecake part never did set up and it was a little too sweet. I'm pretty sure too that it was becauseI used the 1/3 Less Fat Philly. It needs all the fat. I'll definitely be making this again because it was delicious and I have a lot of berries now.

I combined my (meaning in my possession not my creation) Easy Cheesecake recipe that uses Cream Cheese, Powdered Sugar, Vanilla and Whipped Topping AND my Graham Cracker Crust recipe that uses Graham Crackers, Butter and Sugar.

Happy 4th of July to me (and Michelle since I gave her one).

Comments

Popular Posts