T3 Bracelet Collection

I never wore bracelets. Just a watch by itself. Thanks to Dressing Your Truth by Carol Tuttle I am now the proud owner of this awesome collection. It's funny how I am able to wear them when they're more substantial but had I tried to wear just one of the thin gold bangles by itself it would drive me crazy. I still don't like things on my right wrist though. I only wear a few of them at a time with or without my watch.

  1. Bangle trio (the thin one colored with nail polish) - $3 from Plato's Closet
  2. Gold nugget stretchy - $6 from The Trendy Exchange
  3. Square gem stretchy - $5 from DI
  4. Thin Gold (now brassy thanks to the Caribbean Sea) - $1 from Walmart (part of a set)
  5. Bambo bangle - $2 from Goodwill Ft. Lauderdale
  6. Animal imprint - $2 from Goodwill Ft. Lauderdale

Comments

Popular Posts