Puzzle Addiction

 Monday

 Tuesday

 Wednesday

 Thursday

Friday

Can I just say I LOVE jigsaw puzzles?! These are all Puzzlebug (except the flowers and I didn't much like that one because the pieces weren't chopped apart correctly) and I'll say again that they are my favorite! They're small in size and yet still 500 pieces so you get the full puzzle experience in less time. It's hard to pull myself away and I have a small work table so it's better for me to have a small puzzle or I'd never get anything done!

Yesterday, I let my dad help me and he likes to put the edges together. When I started picking up pieces and reaching past him to put them right where they belong he turned to me and said, "I don't want to do it now." OOPS! Yeah, I'm that good sometimes. Crazy good. On this last puzzle I sorted out the building fronts into color stacks and let him work on all of those.

I'm officially out of small puzzles so I'll be making a trip to the Dollar Tree today to get some more.


Comments

Popular Posts