Thursday, August 2, 2012

Challenging Myself


Yesterday I decided to finally get off my butt and get in shape. I have gained 20+ pounds since my return from PA and I was already 20+ overweight to begin with. I have become uncomfortable and sluggish and nothing fits. NOTHING! I blame it on the change (decline) in activity and the large consumption of the foods (Costa Vida and Brick Oven) that I missed having while I was away.

Today I actually did something. I just rode my bicycle from my house out to the Paul Ream Wilderness Park and back (5.6 miles). It was hot but I got it done and of course, I feel great!

Tomorrow I will attempt to do a different part of the Provo River Trail much earlier in the day and I'll attempt not to eat all day just because.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! Quite the haul. Impressive. Most start a bit slower, not a 5 mile plus bike ride!

    ReplyDelete