Challenging Myself


Yesterday I decided to finally get off my butt and get in shape. I have gained 20+ pounds since my return from PA and I was already 20+ overweight to begin with. I have become uncomfortable and sluggish and nothing fits. NOTHING! I blame it on the change (decline) in activity and the large consumption of the foods (Costa Vida and Brick Oven) that I missed having while I was away.

Today I actually did something. I just rode my bicycle from my house out to the Paul Ream Wilderness Park and back (5.6 miles). It was hot but I got it done and of course, I feel great!

Tomorrow I will attempt to do a different part of the Provo River Trail much earlier in the day and I'll attempt not to eat all day just because.

Comments

  1. Way to go! Quite the haul. Impressive. Most start a bit slower, not a 5 mile plus bike ride!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts