Something good to read

I think I stumbled upon this book at the library. I tend to select these large paperbacks from the stacks and then read the back to see if I'm interested. This one looked interesting.

Once I started reading I couldn't put it down. I checked it out on a Monday and returned it on Wednesday! I'm sure I've mentioned before that I'm generally a slow reader but this one kept my attention and it was a surprisingly clean read.

Of course I had to go get the movie at the Redbox once I was finished but I must say that I found the movie disappointing. It was just okay and the book was great.

Today I was able to pick up Something Blue, the sequel to the first one. I had to wait a week to find it available. So far so good.
Update: I wouldn't say that this book is as good as the first one. It is written in Darcy's view instead of Rachel's and apparently she's a little more graphic. Just a little.

Comments

Popular Posts