Shop Window - Back

 This is what the back of the house/shop looked like "Before". I snagged an old photo from the roof "Before" pics since my brother was in the way and then it was too late. Notice the new roof in the last picture.

 This is what we found when we removed the siding. There was actually a window sitting in there when I originally removed the inside wall. I saved it for another project. This stuff was just nailed to the frame.

 My brother decided to remove the old wood siding and replace it with plywood (not pictured because I didn't want to post every little step but we did take one).

 This is after the plywood, Tyvek house wrap, and the inserted window. It stayed like this for a few days.

DONE! We spent most of today putting the siding back up. Who knew I was so good at measuring and piecing the siding for a perfect fit! I did. I'm pretty good at drywall too.

Comments

  1. Looks great! You didn't mention how much LIGHT that window lets in!!!!! I couldn't believe it! Makes the rooms feel two times bigger!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts