Garden Box $45

Finally! The new box. I went to Lowe's by myself and picked out 2 of the 2"x6"x12' pressure treated lumber and had 4' cut off of each one. With my 10% discount card they came to $36.50 tax included.

As it turns out, we decided that the box needs to be right there where you see it and so I will be digging out more grass. Lots more because I have to do it over there by the old fence too. See that board to the right of the garden box? That marks the spot where the new fence will go. Yep, new fence. My brother is going to just build one out of some materials already have.

While at a friend's house, I noticed she had some disassembled garden box pieces with hinges on them. I thought it was a great idea for the edges of my box. I went to the ReStore and found some (8) hinges for $1 each. I am very pleased with my choice of hinges and the way it turned out. The box is approximately 4'x8'.


Comments

Popular Posts