Blog work

Yesterday I spent most of the day updating my blog buttons. Not on this blog (see sidebar)... on this one... SeeJulieStamp.

I took all of the junk off the sidebar and changed them to these cute little black and white buttons. I don't have a need for them on this blog just yet but on that one, if you follow the link, you'll see that I added these buttons:

Each button links to the appropriate page as related to my SeeJulieStamp blog: facebook, Twitter, Picasa web album, calendar, Stampin' Up! shopping cart, Feedburner for subscribers and eMail me. I will add Pinterest when the button becomes available. I requested it. 

I also updated my favicon on both of my blogs. That's this little "J" next to my blog title on your tabs. I squared this one off to take away the white edge because it didn't look right that way.

Here's where I got my buttons:

Yeah, I figured most of it out myself thanks to some tips and tricks from my IT friends. Nathan actually helped me out a few times via IM but mostly just put up with my questions until I figured it out myself. I actually enjoy doing this stuff. Click away!




Comments

  1. I like it. I really like the cursive date. The buttons are classy. I actually noticed it days ago. The day before you posted this I noticed the new frame around your picture!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts