My garden will ROCK!

This morning I decided that I wanted to finally complete my garden. No more gradually adding this or that and endlessly weeding out unwanted grass. My thoughts were supported by some gardening shows on TV. I knew I wanted some rocks and by that I meant gravel for starters. 
Here's what I ended up finding on KSL Free! I had my brother come with me to pick up "some" rocks and we ended up taking 3 trips. I paid him with lunch at In & Out.

Here's the whole pile before the 3rd trip which was just to get the small stuff. We filled 3 buckets. Luckily it wasn't too far away.

The next step is to go to the library and get some books on gardening landscapes. My space is very small so it shouldn't be too difficult to plan out what I want. I will also hit Lowe's and/or Home Depot for some flowering perennials, herbs and veggies.

Comments

Popular Posts