Laundry can be exciting!

Max heard a loud noise so he ran around barking. Can you believe he never figured out where it was coming from? Yeah, he doesn't look up. I can even hide on a ladder and he won't find me. So anyway, this is a common site here in my back yard. The balloons often get so low they look like they're going to crash but it hasn't happened yet. What you're seeing is the roof top of an old garage/shed, not a house so yes, it is low.

As you can see, they managed to get it going in the right direction. Hey! Check out my laundry! I hung an actual retractable clothesline that my sister gave me but as it turns out, I need another one! You can't see it in this picture but I had to hang the dog line to pin up the sheets. My sister also gave me a clothespin bag that hangs on the line full of clothespins. Thanks Sibster!

Comments

  1. I LOVE it!
    Neat photo too!
    You have inspired me to not only reorganize my entire house, but get that laundry back out on the line! Good thing I found so many clothes pins while "cleaning!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the retractable part and I hope I can find one of those too! And I think that's the same balloon that was over my house the other day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts