PA to UT Move 2012

I moved. Back in February, I decided I was done with PA. So I started packing. Around the beginning of March it was official so I put my 2 weeks notice in at my job. We picked up the truck on Monday the 26th and had it all packed and ready by 6:15pm. This is right after I dropped of the keys to my apartment and before we pulled out of the lot. I like that the truck matches my car this time.

Max got comfortable immediately. This is pretty much what he looks like during the entire trip in every position possible.

March 26th 7:30PM

March 26th 7:45PM

This is my night driver and our co-pilot. Max is very good in the car. He sleeps most of the time.

March 27th 12:00AM

We stopped for the night (around 2am) on the western side of Indianapolis, IN at a Motel 6. This one wasn't as bad as the one on the eastern side but still not great. Shame on you Motel 6! We opted out of showering because neither of us wanted to stand in the nasty shower.

March 27th 10:00AM

This is me driving through pretty much all of IOWA. It was very windy.

March 27th 2:30PM

WHAT? No Nebraska?! We couldn't find the sign. There was recent construction and there was a huge "Welcome to Omaha" but that was it. Pffff. 
March 27th 8:00PM

We stayed the night in North Platte, NE at a very old America's Best in town. It was VERY nice! Old but VERY clean. Max even slept. He usually just paces.

March 28th 11:30AM

This is my snack. I pretty much ate this and Wendy's the entire way.

 UH... The camera wouldn't take the shot on the UTAH sign. 
March 28th 8:30PM

I am home and unpacking. It will take a while to get everything situated.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts