More puzzling than usual

I guess you could say I've been into puzzles lately and started the first one on Jan. 23rd. These 500 piece ones are perfect for the little work table I have in my living room.

I buy them at the thrift stores and have had some good luck on not having any missing pieces. Except of course these 2 puzzles to the left. I have marked them on the picture where the pieces are missing and they're getting donated back.

I also did this one. Well, we because I had a visitor helping for all of them but I finished it today. This one was fun! It's approximately 11x37. We'll just call this one my birthday puzzle since I have some other things to do and I think I'm done with puzzles for right now.

Comments

  1. That last puzzles looks AMAZING!!! Yay for thrift store puzzles :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts