Much Needed Curtain

This wall needed something. A Curtain. After a year, I finally decided to put one up but mainly to help keep the warm air in so I got the black out kind. It sure would help "black out" if there weren't blinds between the curtain and the wall though. It was a simple job since there were already holes right where I needed them.

I also decided to move the furniture around that weekend. I created a reading corner (yeah, bad light for that) and moved some of the pictures accordingly. There's a small flower pic to the left of the window now. That random table is my work space with a TV view and I have recently discovered that both of these spots are heating vent friendly (if you can call a heating vent on the ceiling friendly). I need to get the wrinkles out of the curtains.

Comments

Popular Posts