Egg Division

I like to divide recipes as often as possible because I'm single and I don't want the rest to go to waste. Sure I love leftovers but I don't want to have to eat the same thing too often. Not the case really with cookies.

After some thought, I remembered Egg Beaters! Ding! A way to divide the 1 egg required in the recipe. In this case a serving of Egg Beaters is 3 tbsp so I divided the recipe by 3 starting with 1 tbsp of Egg Beaters. Everything else was simple. I weighed and divided the mix, the butter and used 1 tsp instead of the 1 tbsp of water.

It makes just a little bit which will make ONE dozen instead of the 3 dozen per the package listing. Once you've divided the recipe, everything else is the same including the nutritional info.

Yeah, I ate them all. Don't judge me. That's one of the main reasons why I divided the recipe in the first place. Next I will divide it even further so that I can make one serving (2 cookies) at a time.

Why don't I just freeze the extra dough? Because then I wouldn't even make the cookies, I'd eat the dough.

Comments

  1. I will be even more impressed if you could bake only TWO COOKIES!! Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good thing but my favorite part is about eating the dough. I'm going to smile about that all day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I eat frozen cookie dough all the time. My favorite is chocolate chip since the chips are frozen and crunchy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts