Good Finds

Today I went out in search of a Christmas tree. First I looked at Big Lots and decided I wasn't interested in a large ugly tree for a minimum of $35. So I went to the Goodwill behind my apartment. There I found a 6ft tree for $19 but I didn't want something that big so I went to the Goodwill in Murrysville. I found just what I was looking for: a 3ft tree for $3! That's $1/ft. Woohoo! I already had the decorations, just not the tree because I usually get a real one. I miss my $15 trees from the Stevenson's tree lot.

Look what else I found! Also $3! I don't think it was supposed to be only $3 but who am I to complain. It has a very very very slight smoker's scent so I hung it outside all day and gave it a spritz or two of Febreeze. now I have a black, taupe and gray hooded wool coat. Brown here I come.

Comments

Popular Posts