Fall Burlap Wreath


Here's what I started with: 2 small fall decor assortments, some burlap strips and a hanger. I later added the ripped strips of the cream fabric to hid the hanger because I didn't buy enough burlap and didn't want to go back to the store. This was all under $3.


Here's what I made. I bent the hanger into a circle and then used it like a big needle and "sewed" the burlap onto it. Then I tucked the fabric around each spot where the hanger showed. It creates a sewn look but like I said, I was only trying to hide the hanger. The fall decor pieces are just stuck into the loops of fabric. I may sew them on with some burlap strands later.

The wreath is hung on the door with a piece of fishing line that goes over the door. I used packaging tape to secure it to the back. It's clear, you can't see it.

I was inspired by something I saw on Pinterest.

Comments

Popular Posts