Woody Woodpecker

While walking Max this morning I heard a commotion across the street in the woods. It sounded like someone was chopping wood. Well sure enough, someone was! I stood there until I could pinpoint where the noise was coming from and found that it was a bird just like this high up in the tree. I couldn't see it this well of course but from what I could see, I was able to google and find it. A very large bird if I could see it so well from the distance I was at. It was need the way it flung it's head back and forth. There were a few, hammering away at the tree and it really did sound like someone was up there with an ax.

I found this picture on the internet and found it funny/interesting that it is Woody Woodpecker. This is a Pileated Woodpecker if you would like to google it yourself.

Comments

Popular Posts