Work: Pittsburgh Pirates Game

Let's go Bucs!

This is the view from PNC Park

There was a Huey Lewis and the News concert along with a few fireworks.

And when I say a few, I mean a ton!
Pittsburgh doesn't mess around! There were fireworks in the stadium, out on the bridge as you can see in this photo, across the river and on top of the high rises! It was the best fireworks show I think I've ever seen. I can't wait to come into the city for the 4th of July. 

This is another view from the park just before we left.
I got right to my car and pulled out quick. Unfortunately, I made a wrong turn and got stuck going North when I should have been going East. Something to know about Pittsburgh is that you can't just make a quick turn and cut through. You are surrounded by big hills and rivers with bridges like this one. My 20 minute trip home took an hour and 20 minutes because of that wrong turn. I finally got back to the city and couldn't seem to get on 376 going East. Obviously, I finally made it home. Max was a good boy while I was gone.

Comments

Popular Posts