Goals: My 2 Year Plan Update

I thought I should post an update about my 2 year plan. I have completed all four tasks in 3 months. Here's the story:
Before I left for my October vacation to Pittsburgh, I sent over a resume with a cover letter stating that I would be in the area from the 6-12th and that I would be available for an interview. They called immediately and told me they wanted to meet me. When I arrived I set up my interview with Avets for the 7th. I brought a nice outfit for the interview but ended up wearing a zip up hoodie over it because it was just a bit chilly. Nice huh? They told me they would let me know within the next 2 weeks so I continued with my vacation.
The morning after I returned home to UT (the 14th), I received a phone call offering me the job. I waited until Friday to break the news to Mom & Dad and then accepted the offer by returning the signed documents. After a week or so of waiting for test results (I peed in a cup) and researching apartments and stuff I confirmed that the job was official. I was able to proceed with the preparations of moving. I secured an apartment only 3 minutes from work. It allows pets, has a pool, fitness center, dog park etc. I'm pretty excited though packing up my house is just a bit overwhelming. Especially since I'm leaving a lot of it here and moving into a 1 bedroom apartment until I find a house. It will be at least 1 year before that happens. I got a hitch on my car and got a cell phone too.
I have a busy schedule full of friends and packing before I go.  Joey flies in Thurs to help me pack my stuff and drive to PA. That will be in about 10 days. I have my utilities set to turn on for the 12th. I'll be there before I know it and then I'll let you know how the trip went.

Comments

Popular Posts