Getting Fit: The Master Cleanse

The other day, I caught a glimpse of this photo of my long time friend Kelly Ryan (on the left). She looks fabulous! I've always thought we had similar body types and we used to be about the same size. Well not anymore! Besides the fact that apparently she doesn't have hips? It is hard to tell from the photo.

After complimenting her success we got talking about the Master Cleanse that she was about to start. I have been looking for a cleanse since I have been feeling pretty toxic. So guess what!? I started it yesterday with her and I have successfully made it through Day 1.

My starting weight was 170.0 and I did not feel the need to take new "before" photos since the last ones will be sufficient. I have been fluctuating since the last attempt at weight loss so I have been feeling that I need a serious jump start. Clarification: This is an attempt at cleansing my system first and the weight loss is a bonus and a kick start to continue with Weight Watchers. So far, after one day I just weighed in at 166.8. I'm supposed to do this for 10 days. I can't wait to see how long I last and how much weight I lose. They say if you can make it through the first 3 days you're good to go. I had no problem with day one. Yay!

Comments

Popular Posts