Summer Reading

On my way out of the library last time, a book on the display caught my eye. I happen to be someone who picks a book by it's cover. It looked interesting so of course I found the author on the shelf and found the first book she had written. It is called Five Days in Summer by Kate Pepper.

It was a slow start but that could be because I wasn't in the mood to read? Either way, it was so worth finishing! It got to the point where it was hard to put down and last night, I read for 2 hours and finished it! I give this one 5 Stars because it was clean in general. IF they used any foul language it was very minimal and there was no sex! Can you believe it?!

Unfortunately, it is now Sunday and I forgot to go to the library to get the next book. I have another one that Rebecca recommended so I'll give that one a try. I'm excited to read Kate Pepper's next book though. I'm glad she wrote a few because I keep picking authors that have either only written one book or the library doesn't have or carry the others. Ugh.

Comments

Popular Posts